Easy to navigate and use
Comprehensive HR features
Includes payroll, benefits, time and attendance, and more
Allows for tailored reports to fit specific business needs
Does not integrate with as many third-party apps as some competitors
Can be more expensive than other HR software options
Some users have reported slow response times from customer support
- Could potentially expand into international markets
- Could add more integrations with popular third-party apps
- Could develop a mobile app for easier access to HR features on-the-go
- More HR software options entering the market
- A recession could lead to decreased demand for HR software
- A security breach could lead to loss of customer trust and legal issues
Ask anything of Netchex with Workflos AI Assistanthttp://www.netchexonline.com
High - rated users
There are no high-rated reviews available.
Average - rated users
There are no mid-rated reviews available.
Low - rated users
The biometric clock feature has caused issues for this customer, with punches not uploading to the software regularly. The customer has informed Netchex and they have replaced the clock once, but the issue persists. The customer is hesitant to switch to another company due to the laborious task of inputting employee data. Overall, the customer finds Netchex to be like any other payroll software and selected it due to a good price and the ability to do payroll online.