Node.js 10 is known for its efficient and fast performance.
Node.js 10 is highly scalable and can handle large amounts of traffic.
Node.js 10 is an open-source platform, which means it has a large community of developers constantly improving and updating it.
Node.js 10 is single-threaded, which means it may not be the best choice for CPU-intensive tasks.
Node.js 10 can be memory-intensive, which may cause issues for applications with limited memory resources.
Lack of backward compatibility
Node.js 10 may not be backward compatible with older versions, which may require additional development work to update applications.
- There is a growing demand for Node.js 10 developers, which may create new job opportunities.
- Node.js 10 can be easily integrated with other technologies, which may create new opportunities for application development.
- Node.js 10 is becoming increasingly popular, which may lead to more support and resources for developers.
- There is competition from other server-side technologies, which may limit the growth of Node.js 10.
- Node.js 10 may be vulnerable to security threats, which may require additional security measures to be implemented.
- Node.js 10 may have dependency issues with certain packages, which may cause compatibility issues and require additional development work.