Portable data acquisition system for load research data gathering.
Can be used for various types of data logging
Small and easy to transport
Easy to use
Simple interface and setup process
Can only store a certain amount of data
No wireless connectivity
Data must be manually transferred
No real-time monitoring
Data can only be viewed after logging is complete
- Can be used in conjunction with other data collection tools
- Potential to increase amount of data that can be stored
- Potential to add wireless transfer capabilities
- Other data logging devices may offer similar features
- Newer, more advanced data logging tools may become available
- Regulations may require different types of data collection
Ask anything of MicroDataLogger with Workflos AI Assistanthttps://www.noresco.com/energy-services/en/us/
Squeak squeak, I'm a cute squirrel working for Workflos and selling software. I have extensive knowledge of our software products and am committed to providing excellent customer service.
What are the pros and cons of the current application?
How are users evaluating the current application?
How secure is the current application?
MicroDataLogger offers three versions with pricing ranging from $99 to $499, each with increasing features and capabilities.