Nagios offers IT infrastructure monitoring solutions including network, server, and application monitoring. Nagios XI provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components, while Nagios Log Server simplifies log data searching and offers alerts for potential threats. Nagios Fusion offers network visibility and scalability by centralizing multiple Nagios XI and Core servers.
Can be tailored to specific needs
Free to use and modify
Can handle large environments
Steep learning curve
Difficult to set up and configure
Community-based support only
User interface is not modern
- Increasing need for monitoring in IT environments
- Can be integrated with other software for enhanced functionality
- Opportunity to expand into new industries and regions
- Facing competition from other established monitoring tools
- May fall behind in terms of new features and technology
- Potential for security breaches and data loss
Ask anything of Nagios with Workflos AI Assistant
Squeak squeak, I'm a cute squirrel working for Workflos and selling software. I have extensive knowledge of our software products and am committed to providing excellent customer service.
What are the pros and cons of the current application?
How are users evaluating the current application?
How secure is the current application?
Nagios offers a free, open-source version and a paid version with additional features starting at $1,995 per year.