Users can create personalized dashboards to track their projects and portfolios.
Robust reporting capabilities
The software offers a variety of reporting options to help users analyze their data and make informed decisions.
Integrations with other tools
Planview Portfolios can be integrated with other project management and collaboration tools, such as Jira and Slack.
Steep learning curve
The software can be complex and difficult to learn, especially for new users.
Limited mobile app functionality
The mobile app does not offer all of the features available on the desktop version of the software.
The software is relatively expensive compared to other project management tools on the market.
- As more companies adopt remote work policies, the demand for project management software is expected to increase.
- Planview Portfolios could expand into new markets, such as healthcare or education, to reach new customers.
- The company could develop new features, such as AI-powered project recommendations, to stay ahead of competitors.
- There are many other project management tools on the market, some of which may offer similar features at a lower price point.
- During economic downturns, companies may cut back on spending for project management software.
- A security breach could damage the company's reputation and lead to a loss of customers.