Helps improve employee engagement
Provides detailed analytics and insights
Allows for customization of surveys and questions
Pricing may be too high for some businesses
May not integrate well with certain HR systems
May be too complex for some users
- Opportunity to expand into new markets
- Opportunity to form partnerships with other HR software providers
- Opportunity to add new features and functionality
- Competition from other employee engagement software providers
- Potential impact of economic downturn on business
- Potential impact of new regulations on business operations
Ask anything of Energage with Workflos AI Assistanthttps://www.energage.com/
High - rated users
The Workplace Employee Survey by Energage is straightforward to setup and distribute. The reporting feature allows the user to drill down on responses and compare results to other companies. .The survey report packages are a bit costly. Data becomes less valuable when departments are merged together or if fewer than 6 people respond in a department. .
Average - rated users
Ability to look at different data sets.Trying to understand the survey data is difficult and increased intelligence in the SW/UI/UX would really help. It's easy to get lost in the data.
Low - rated users
Energage provides accurate and specific information about employee engagement, culture, expectations, and more.It took some time to fully understand the website, but the tech team was helpful in guiding us. It would be helpful to have more time to communicate the survey to employees.