Ease of use
Intuitive interface and simple navigation
Allows employees to clock in/out and manage schedules on-the-go
Seamlessly integrates with popular payroll and accounting software
Lacks advanced scheduling and reporting capabilities
Relatively expensive compared to similar products
Some users report slow response times and unhelpful support staff
- Could expand into new markets or offer additional features to attract more customers
- Could form partnerships with other HR or payroll software providers to increase visibility
- Could offer more customization options to appeal to businesses with unique scheduling needs
- Facing competition from established players in the HR and payroll software market
- A recession or economic downturn could lead to decreased demand for HR software
- Changes in labor laws or regulations could require significant updates to the software
Ask anything of MyTime with Workflos AI Assistanthttp://www.mytime.com/merchants/scheduler
High - rated users
Easy to use, integrates well with other applications, good price point.Free features moved to premium, slow bug fix releases.
Average - rated users
N/A.Glitchy, doesn't have promised functionality, complicated.
Low - rated users
Like the look and user friendliness of the widget on website.Glitchy, doesn't have promised functionality, complicated.