Ease of use
Intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality
Ability to handle large amounts of data and users
Flexible dashboard and report creation options
Relatively high cost compared to some competitors
Not as many integrations with other software as some competitors
May require some training to fully utilize all features
- Increasing demand for data analytics software
- Continued development of new features and integrations
- Potential for partnerships with other software companies
- Increasing number of competitors in the data analytics market
- Potential decrease in demand for data analytics software during economic downturns
- Growing concerns about data privacy and security may impact sales
Ask anything of Sisense with Workflos AI Assistanthttp://www.sisense.com
High - rated users
No information provided for high-rated segment.
Average - rated users
Sisense met the criteria for embedded analytics and had powerful tools and visuals, but was difficult to customize and lacked good support. It was seen as overpriced for the customer's use-case and business needs.
Low - rated users
Sisense is simple to use and has necessary functionalities, but each widget is an independent query, making it inefficient and lacking flexibility for data exploration. Users cannot create explorations. Sisense helps the customer query necessary information and visualize it for business insights, as well as dashboarding for cross-functional teams to track key metrics.